05 January 2010

COSTA DEL SOL




So...where should I start...maybe from the beginning...
It was a dark and stormy night... no, no, no.
At the beginning there were a disappointing RianAir, airport troubles( friendly airport? hmm) and a few nervous breakdowns.
And then from the darkness ... came South of Spain.
It was the most beautiful and refreshing winter holyday ever.
p.s. Wishing you all  ' Yes You Can New Year ' and a lot of charismatic inspirations in 2010.


From Vintage Goa With Love
XoXo








M a l a g a    By      N i g h t




H a v i n g    f u n   w i t h    M a r i s o l

 

:p




10 comments:

Otóż I.. said...

cudnista torba :)
..i po raz kolejny: Kobieto,ach - te Twoje NOGI!

Fashion Insanity said...

Beautiful pictures :)

The Trendy Fashionista said...

I love this photoshoot. The beach background looks fantastic, malaga at night looks awesome and you look fabulous. Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you back.

-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

sib said...

malaga is such a beautiful city.. i was there but that was many years ago =)

xoxo cla

I V Y said...

omg wow i love your bag and the whole outfit! these pics are beautiful especially the one of you and marisol! so cute!

anna bu said...

spain...hmmmm
oh how i miss the beach :)

bisous
annabu

AVY said...

What a pretty girl.

Mały Kosmos said...

Ale masz świetną torbę!!! Zazdorszczę Ci wypadu do Hiszapnii, też chciałabym tam kiedyś pojechać:)

Eri said...

Hello there,

I am glad I came across your blog, really loved your outfits.

Please come and have a look at my blog too.

I hope to see you soon.

Ewela said...

Przepiekne fotki, i zazdroszcze figurki!I niemoege nie wspomniec o torbie swietna:)